15.15 – 15.45 – Keynote "Passenger experience personalization, E-commerce and Ancillary Revenue"
Gregory Pomerantsev, managing partner Aeropartner
15.45 - 16.15 – Keynote discussion «Mobile as an airline revenue driver. Case Study: UTair».
- Сlient-centric approach and airline service personalization: why it's so important today
- Airline ancillaries: nice to have or must have? Systematic approach to ancillaries' introduction and managing ancillary revenue for commercial success. Risks and their neutralization. Retail experience and opportunities for mutually beneficial collaboration
- "As client says it" – What do passengers want to buy and how much can they pay for it before, during and after their trip?
- How technologies enable personalization: mobility and agility; client controls the process of choosing additional services; experience, entertainment and on-board sales
- Success stories for ancillaries introduction – airlines experience
Natalia Burdina, head of mobile at Utair 16.15 – 17.00 – Panel Discussion on Passenger experience personalization, E-commerce and Ancillary Revenue
Moderated by Grigory Pomerantsev (managing partner at Aeropartner
), panel participants: Natalia Burdina (head of mobile at Utair
), Andrey Larchenko (director, Russia and CIS at airBaltic
), Alex Gervash (founder at SkyGuru
Discussion participants will discuss questions of personalization, working with big data, technological limitations in airline industry and how it's possible to overcome them. We will touch questions of ancillary revenue and how lowcost airlines development makes their role more important for aviation segment. 17.00 – 17.30 – Coffee Break 17.30 – 18.00 – Keynote "NDC, more than a distribution standard"
Jorge Diaz, Founder and CEO at AirGateway
NDC brings a huge architectural change with it: A whole transitioning from the indirect distribution model to the direct distribution one, returning the control and ownership of the supply chain to airlines. 18.00 -19.00 – Panel discussion on innovation in airline ticket distribution
Moderated by Sergey Pronin (CTO at App in the Air
), panel participants: Dmitry Yakovlev (CEO at Ozon.travel
), Anna Vinokourova (PM at Yandex.Avia
The distribution landscape is getting agitated - with low cost airlines accelerating the switch to direct distribution channels across markets, new initiatives such as IATA's NDC aim to level the playing field for indirect distributors. But are they all going to be disrupted by the large internet platforms and search engines?